Here is a recipe I made for Thanksgiving!
100 ml chicken soup
5 g milled coriander
2 spoons of coriander leaves
8 chicken fins
1. Roast the chicken fins with salt and pepper in a pot until they get ruddy.
2. From those 2 garlics, prepare a garlic sauce.
3. Slice the paprika.
4. Roast the garlic, the paprika, the coriander and the black pepper for 1
5. Add the chicken fins on top, the chicken soup and the lemon juice.
6. Cover all and boil it for 20 minutes.
7. Decorate it with coriander leaves.
Per Serve: Calories 360; 8.9 g fat; 42.1 g protein.
View more Athlete Recipes