1. Everyone is different
In life, everybody is different and that is the best part of it and uniqueness makes us special. Never forget that. People are shaped by their culture and their actions are demonstrations of it. Just like a dog. I hate to compare a dog but all dog breeds have a different character/personality or demeanor about themselves that is mostly shaped by their roots. For example, you have the pit bull that is furious at nature and then compare that to a Irish Setter who is pretty laid back for the most part. Well whatever type of training that you do both dogs will still have deep inside and won’t go away. That’s how they are made and its how we are made.
Basically try to remember that when you meet everyone. Through my experience from all of the countries I have been to, here is my summary about them. These are not bad, however, it is what I feel make them. These are in order of my first visits to now.
1. France – Friendly, Strangers (Rude), Very Stylish
2. Great Britain – Happy, Great Humor, Very Neat
3. Austria – Not Enough Time but a one word summary >> Culture
4. Slovaka – Not much memory
5. Czech Republic – Exciting, Fun,
6. Finland – Intelligent, Shy, Honest >> (Thirsty :))
7. Sweden – Bilingual, Friendly, Invisionary
8. Spain – Very Outgoing & Happy, Beautiful, Stubborn
9. Greece – Very Friendly, SUPER Beautiful, FUN, Happy
Here is one picture of a gym in finland